Friday 1 July 2005

Comics

A few months back I was exchanging some email with one of my online friend. We were talking about comics. I was reminded of the time when I was also crazy about comics. Any type. I have no preference. In my secondary school year, I used to buy those comics magazines imported from Taiwan. They featured comics by different artist weekly. From girlish type, to action, periodic, demon, etc etc etc. I have never managed to complete the series coz the magazine stock was never regular.

Recently, I met up with an old classmate of mine; He loves manga. He is properly a walking dictionary as well. Ha ha. Still the same. He mentioned about us chatting over comics during our secondary and my doodle on comic’s character. Such a long time ago. It makes me wonder if I still can draw it. I decided to try it out. Actually , ha ha i still got it leh..... =) hM......BUT I think it detray my age............

No comments: