Wednesday 5 April 2006

0305 AM

05 04 2006 Wednesday morning 0305am
Juz woke up and absolutely abandoned by my sleep.......Feel like puting on my sneaker, stroll to the reservoir and wait for sunrise.
The break of dawn is so beautiful..............
The sky is still dark, the surrounding is slient and very peaceful
The first sign of morning, is always the sound of birds chipping ..... ....
They are always the earlier......then at the distance, the first peep of sunlight will fade in.....
slowly ....... ....... .......very slowly...........the sky turns from a shades of deep purple to orangey red........chrome yellow........a dah of pink (maybe)......bright yellow..... .... .....
The work of nature.........so simiple and yet so awesome.......
Sometimes I juz so wish that, there is someone to share this moment with me.......
.....................................
I am longing for the coming trip.........I want to go to a place where I felt closest to the sky....A land when there is no building or trees to cover my view....A horizon with rolls of hills.......I saw a description of it online......and i will be there..........................
............................................
time now - 0404am
maybe i shld really go for a walk

No comments: