Thursday 11 May 2006

Its a 'prank'.


My sis has been borrowing
Taiwanese 偶像剧from her friend.
She seen to really enjoyed the drama.
The most recent one is [恶作剧之吻 ]

Out of curiosity,
I decided to see what is so great about this one. ............... Well, that was 2 weeks back and I have of coz finished all the disc..........
Now......I am totally hooked. ha ha ha

Its a really entertaining drama.
Very funny . Very touching .
Very handsome / charismatic actors and actress
All the right element to make a good drama.

If I am not mistaken, it was shown on every sunday night in Taiwan. I can only imagine how fun it would be like to stay glue to the Tv every sunday追偶像剧. Week after week for each development.......... the waiting ........
Guessing what would happen to each character........ the suspense........=)

Not like us......we can finished the whole drama within 5 days if we got nothing to do....

Anyway, likely to get the set too.
It worth keeping.

A n extract from [恶作剧之吻 ]official website's forum
"你們是喜歡元暢還是直樹 ?
坦白說,我喜歡的是戲裡的鄭元暢啦!並不是我說這部戲怎麼樣喔!是非常好看的!因為他把直樹這個角色拍的實在是太完美了啦!可是,現實生活中他並不是這種人囉!所以,我真的很喜歡他戲裡的角色囉!~~~~~~~~old22tw "

My sentiment too

No comments: